- Needle felt the core structure using core wool batting
- Connect the parts to create a strong and flexible needle felted body.
- Fun techniques to make needle felted hands and feet that add so much life to your character.
- Adding body contours using amazing yet simple techniques for creating a skin or flesh layer that rolls and stretches much like our own skin.
- Learn techniques for needle felted shoes and clothing options using wool batting and prefelt.
- Over 4 hours on faces will show you so many tricks for creating expression.
- Needle felted eyes and teeth are their own special magic!
- Blush and Shading is nearly like painting with wool
- Several options for hair including straight and curly
- Learn how to finish your project by filling in any holes left by the needles and taming down wool fuzzies.
- Finished doll is approximately 10″-12″ tall.