or purchase on DVD HERE
Needle Felted Fairy Video Tutorial – Learn how to needle felt a fully jointed fairy doll with no wire armatures, no glass eyes, no clay parts – just needle felted wool.
9 hours of intense needle felting fun!
Plenty of zoom-ins give you a nearly magnified view of the finest details! Without any high-speed sequences, the pace is relaxing, making it a magical learning experience as your unique Fairy Doll comes to life!
Needle Felted Fairy Video is my newest tutorial and I make it easier than ever for you to learn how to Felt Alive!
Needle Felting is truly an amazing craft. It’s relaxing, meditative, therapeutic, peaceful, magical and a bit mysterious.
In this 9 hour long tutorial, I do my best to take the mystery out as I teach you, step-by-step and poke-by-poke, the secrets of bringing wool to life.
Needle Felted FAIRY Video Tutorial Features:
- Needle felt the core structure using core wool batting – no wire armatures!
- Make flexible joints by connecting the core parts to create a strong and lifelike needle felted body.
- You’ll learn fun techniques to make needle felted hands and feet that add so much life to your character.
- Sculpt and form her little body using amazing yet simple techniques for creating a skin or flesh layer that rolls and stretches much like our own skin.
- Learn techniques for needle felting her slippers and suit using batting and prefelt.
- We spend several hours on faces so you’ll learn exactly how it’s done.
- Needle felted eyes and teeth are their own special magic!
- Blush and Shading is nearly like painting with wool
- You’ll learn how simple it is to give your Fairy beautiful hair.
- Learn how to finish your project by filling in any holes left by the needles and taming down wool fuzzies.
- Finished FAIRY doll is approximately 8″ – 10″ tall.