Core Wool Batting for Needle Felting
1/2 lb or 1 lb batts
Felt Alive Core Wool – domestic Merino X wool carded into lofty batts rather than roving making it a perfect choice for sculptural needle felting.
We do not stock this product – it is available through group wool purchasing only. see details below
Available only by pre-ordering through group buying.
LEARN MORE about our Group Buying Program
Core Wool Group Order
Closing Date – All pre-orders must be completed by 12/15/2018 to buy into this group order.
Estimated Shipping Date –
Minimum Order Quota – the group must purchase a total of 50 lbs of Core Wool for this order to be placed.
How Do I Buy Into this Group Order?
- Select your option and quantity and complete your pre-order. You will not be charged at this time.
- If the minimum order quota is met by the closing date, you will be prompted to complete your payment.
- When all group buyers have completed their payments, we’ll place the group order with our supplier. It will take about 4-5 weeks for custom dyeing and processing and then we’ll ship your wool to you!
- If the minimum quota is not met by the closing date, you will be notified that the group order has been cancelled and nobody in the group will get their wool.
- You must buy into each group lot separately. If your groups meet their quotas, we’ll combine your orders and refund excess shipping fees.
Felt Alive Core Wool Batting for Needle Felting
This economical wool batt has not been dyed and is a natural off-white color. It does contain some vm (vegetable matter) and is perfect choice to use for the core of your needle felted projects.