Learn to Make Needle Felted Dolls of Your Very Own!
Are you ready to learn how to needle felt dolls? If you’ve needle felted over wire armatures, you are going to feel liberated when you learn how easy it is to construct these sturdy, flexible characters using only wool and felting needles.
- Needle felt the core structure using core wool batting
- Connect the parts to create a strong and flexible needle felted body.
- Fun techniques to make needle felted hands and feet that add so much life to your character.
- Adding body contours using amazing yet simple techniques for creating a skin or flesh layer that rolls and stretches much like our own skin.
- Learn techniques for needle felted shoes and clothing options using wool batting and prefelt.
- Over 4 hours on faces will show you so many tricks for creating expression.
- Needle felted eyes and teeth are their own special magic!
- Blush and Shading is nearly like painting with wool
- Several options for hair including straight and curly
- Learn how to finish your project by filling in any holes left by the needles and taming down wool fuzzies.
- Finished doll is approximately 10″-12″ tall.
Needle Felting a Doll – Disc 1
Needle Felting a Doll – Disc 2
Needle Felting a Doll – Disc 3
Needle Felting a Doll – Disc 4
Please follow and like us: